The entire value-added process in one
The development and manufacture of high-quality thermoplastic powders for hot-melt adhesion, metal coatings and additives has been our core business since 1957. We advise customers in their use or further processing of thermoplastic powders and accompany them through the entire value-added process to the final solution.
Our laboratories in Switzerland, Germany and China and our expert analysis and production sites in Germany and China enable us to support our customers in the development and implementation of tailor-made applications.
Our range of services covers the entire value-added process:
- Laboratory (analysis, customer and application trials, production trials)
- Polymerization (development and production of customer-specific formulations for co-polyamide and co-polyester)
- Compounding (technical compounds, underwater pellets, post-crystallization processes)
- Cryogenic & ambient grinding (customer-specific powder manufacturing)
- Thermoplastic fine powder manufacture (chemical-physical precipitation of thermoplastics for particle sizes with fine, closely distributed range of particles)
- On-site application support
- Job order processing according to individual customer needs
- Logistics (raw material sourcing, packaging tailored to suit the market need, storage, shipping)