Maximum anti-corrosion protection for all weather conditions
Garden furniture, metal fences and playground equipment are extremely susceptible to corrosion caused by influences such as condensation, rain, air pollution and road salt. When close to the sea, corrosion is further accelerated by the combination of sunlight, UV radiation, wind and salt. The thermoplastic coating powders from Schaetti are an ideal solution for protecting metals.
Polyester-based Schaetti coating powders are a cost-effective alternative to polyamide applications. They have very good mechanical properties such as abrasion quality, durability and excellent adhesion, plus outstanding resistance against weathering, corrosion and UV radiation.
- Garden furniture, wire goods
- Playground equipment
- Small metal parts
- Electrical components
- Composite parts
The thermoplastic metal coatings are resistant to temperatures of up to 90 °C, have electrical insulation and are resistant to weak acids and alkalis. Due to their very good adhesive properties, the use of a primer is not necessary.
Supported coating processes: Whirl sintering, electrostatic spray coating, minicoating.
Additional information on this topic:
- Brochure „Thermoplastic powder coatings - Lasting protection for heavily used surfaces“ [Link]
- Product overview „Metal coating powder“ [Link]
- Flyer “Schaetti Coat series 5 – Polyamide-based coating powder for coating of highly stressed surfaces" [Link]
- Flyer 3825 DC – Polyester-based coating powder for outstanding anti-corrosive properties [Link]