Additives and Fine Powders
Thermoplastic additives and fine powders
The characteristics of thermoplastic fine powders enable them to be applied as additives or binding agents for a wide variety of uses.
The Schaetti Fine XF thermoplastic fine powders are suitable for, among other things, glass fibre reinforced plastics (SMC, BMC), dry-cell batteries, elastomer plastics (anti-sticking agents), paints, varnishes and cosmetics.
A range of advantageous characteristics
The specific characteristics expected of an thermoplastic additive or fine powder are achieved by our chemical-physical micronization technology:
- a narrow, homogenous and very fine spectrum of particle in the thermoplastics
- round particles for smooth surfaces avoids shrinking of components
- high densities and chemical purity
- superior dispersion characteristics
- safe, environmentally-friendly, straightforward storage and application